Ag in the Classroom
Agriculture affects us all - Every single day.
Since 1994, Agriculture in the Classroom Sask Inc., has played a pivotal role in educating youth about agriculture through hands-on activities, engaging programs and inquiry-based educational resources.
The Ag in the Classroom team is passionate about inspiring the next generation to care about food and the farmers who grow it.
We have a vision of a Saskatchewan community that understands, appreciates and respects agriculture. The agriculture industry is made stronger by the trust, support, and involvement of well-informed consumers. And right now, the future of agriculture is sitting in classrooms across the province, with their hands enthusiastically raised.
Together we will
- Inspire students to care about food and the people that produce it,
- Build trust in Agriculture,
- Provide accurate, balance, current and science-based information,
- Foster critical thinking and
- Encourage students to consider careers in agriculture and food.
Together we are building a stronger agriculture future!