Exporter Member Program
The International Business Centre connects qualified buyers and trade delegations with Canadian manufacturers and exporters.
International buyers and trade commissioners register with the International Business Centre each year, making it the place to access customers looking for Canadian farm technology, services and investment. Marketing, expertise and funding provided by the Governments of Canada, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba ensure these world markets arrive at our prairie doorstep knowledgeable about your products and services and are ready to buy.
Canada's Farm Show is the definitive meeting place to access global capital for agri-business and your Exporter membership puts you first in line at this exciting Farm Show offering.
Exporter Member Benefits and Opportunities
- Receive qualified buyer leads to pre-arrange meeting or prepare for discussions.
- Reach new markets or suppliers and help grow your company.
Benefits – Prior to the Show
- Pre-Show access to registered International Buyers by name, address and product interest.
- Listing of your products & services in the online Exporter Directory available to all International Buyers.
- International Buyers Symposium
Benefits – During the Show
- Confidential International Buyers List
- Invitation to the Presidents' Reception
- Daily show admission
- Networking complimentary breakfast & lunch
- Display for promotional literature in the International Business Centre
- Professional on-site services
- Mentioned in Official Show Guide
Become a member
Exporter memberships are available for $500 plus 5% GST, up to two memberships per organization are included in this fee. Additional memberships can be purchased for $125 + 5% GST. You must register as an exhibitor in order to be accepted as an Exporter Member. To regsiter as an exhibtor please click here.