Exhibit at Canada's Farm Show
Exhibitor registration now open!
To access exhibitor passes, electrical, exporter memberships, sponsorship & IT, exhibitors will need to go back into Map Your Show, Exhibitor Dashboard and click on the tile for Additional Items & Forms. All other forms are on the show website.
Please note the following:
- To provide some guidance for exhibitors for this year with regards to a last-minute COVID-19 cancellation, we have implemented the following refund policy, in addition to our general refund policy, in the event the show is cancelled due to COVID-19:
- Each of the parties acknowledge and agree that in the event CFS is unable to operate the Event due to COVID-19 or there are restrictions imposed by the government or another authority having jurisdiction as a result of COVID-19, which would be detrimental to the Event from a financial, health or public perspective, then CFS in its sole discretion may cancel the Event.
- If this event is cancelled due to COVID-19, outside of thirty (30) days prior to the first day of move-in, CFS will provide a full refund less booth deposit to the exhibitor. Booth deposits will be held for the 2023 show year, for an in-person show.
- In the event that the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 within thirty (30) days of the event, CFS at it's discretion will roll all exhibitor payments over to the 2023 show year, for an in-person show, and not issue any refunds.
- The company name provided on the exhibitor application form will be used in the event show guide. Please verify the name and spelling of your company before submitting your registration form.
Exhibitor Opportunities & Benefits
Exhibitors have access to a variety of services to help them maximize their opportunities at Canada's Farm Show. With producers and international buyers from more than 50+ countries in attendance, Canada's Farm Show gives vendors direct access to a captive agricultural audience.
Attendees value the hands-on experience and face-to-face interactions with companies. While many vendors are showcasing agricultural and livestock equipment, there is also strong demand for vendors with emerging technology, software, innovations and lifestyle products.
Canada's Farm Show is Canada's largest interconnected indoor event complex with over 1.9 million square feet. The show provides flexible display space for vendors of any size.
AgTech Innovation Pavilion
The Innovation Showcase provides agricultural companies an exclusive platform for launching new products. Companies that apply are qualified by the Canada's Farm Show Innovation Committee and evaluated by a panel of judges. As well as receiving a place on the Launch Pad Stage, awards are given to the best new ideas and products.
International Business Centre & Exporter Member Program
The International Business Centre connects qualified buyers and trade delegations with Canadian manufacturers and exporters. In 2019, more than $357 million in sales were generated through the International Business Centre. Appy to become an Exporter Member to gain access.
Exporter Member benefits and opportunities:
- Schedule appointments with qualified buyers
- Receive company profiles to prepare for discussions with buyers
- Reach new markets or suppliers and help grow your company
- Access to International Business Centre meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi
Vendors receive exclusive access to our exhibitor lounges located in designated areas at the show where they'll find all the amenities needed for vendor-net-working opportunities.
Exhibitor Booth Pricing
The Co-operators Centre & Hallway - Hall #2, Hall #3, Hall #4, Hall #5
Ag Ex - Hall #9
Canada Centre - Hall #12
- 10 x 10 Inline - $1,079.00
- 10 x 10 Corner - $1,244.00
- Bulk space - over 1,100 sq. ft. - $2.35/sq. ft. only available in designated areas
The Viterra International Trade Centre - Hall #11
AffinityPlex & Hallway - Hall #8
- 10 x 10 Inline - $1,299.00
- 10 x 10 Corner - $1,464.00
- Bulk space - over 1,100 sq. ft. - $4.79/sq. ft. only available in designated areas
Registration must be made online and accompanied by a 25% deposit with final payment due by March 15, 2022. Payments must be made in Canadian funds.
*All prices are subject to applicable taxes
Included with your booth
- Each exhibitor receives four (4) Exhibitor Passes for each 10' x 10' booth space as part of the booth fees. (Up to a maximum of 10)
- Booth draping - 8 ft. high and 3 ft. sides
- One 800-watt electrical outlet
- Forklift assistance
- Listing in the Official Show Guide (Deadline: May 1)
- Website exhibitor listing
- Mobile app listing
Additional charges with your booth
- Additional exhibitor admission passes $15.00 each (1 pass is valid for all 3 show days)
- Booth carpeting and furnishings (including tables, chairs, etc.)
- Internet/phone/additional power requirements
- Booth signage
- Upgraded acre & bushel mobile app packages
- Bulk space electrical drops
*Map Your Show is the online registration for Canada's Farm Show: www.canadasfarmshow.com
- To access exhibitor passes, electrical & IT, exhibitors will need to go back into the Exhibitor Dashboard and click on the tile for Additional Items & Forms. All other forms are on the show website.
- Renewal deadline - Jan 31
- Early Bird Promotion - Jan 31
- Insurance Certificate due - May 2
- Innovations Applications - May 6
- Advertising - May 2
- Sponsorship - May 2
Additional Exhibitor Orders
- New Product & Product Launch Listing for Show Guide - CFS website** - May 2
- Signage Request - CFS website** - May 27
- Exporter Membership Registration - Map Your Show - Exhibitor Dashboard** - May 23
- Advance Ticket Order - CFS website** - May 27
- Exhibitor Pass Orders - Map Your Show - Exhibitor Dashboard* - May 27
- Electrical Orders - Map Your Show - Exhibitor Dashboard* - May 27
- IT Services/Wireless - Map Your Show - Exhibitor Dashboard* - May 27
* Provided space is available, applications will be accepted until the end of May
Show Guide Deadline
May 1, 2022 is the deadline to publish listings in the show guide. Applications received after May 1st will not be included in the guide.
Proof of Insurance
All exhibitors are required to provide a certificate of insurance indicating a minimum of $5 million of commerical general liability coverage. The certificate of insurance must name "The Regina Exhibition Association Limited" as an additional insured under the policy. The certificate should cover the period beginning with the move-in date and ending after the move-out date. A certified copy of the insurance certificate must be delivered to The Regina Exhibition Association Limited no later than 30 days prior to show. Failure to deliver the certificate will forfeit the exhibitor's booth space and no refund will be issued.
Exhibitors can obtain specific exhibitor liability insurance through PAL Canada Insurance Brokers.
For exhibit sales inquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (306) 781-9200
Trade Show Services
Exhibitors have access to Show Time Display, our trade show display services partner, Show Time Display for easy access to booth furniture, carpeting and flooring, material handling, booth labour and more.
How to Order Show Services
Show Time Display has an online ordering system, which is convenient way for exhibitors to order show services. The tool provides important show details such as timing, booth inclusions and photos of inventory items available to rent. Show Time staff are available via phone or emmail to answer any questions exhibitors have throughout the ordering process.
If you require further information, you can contact Show Time Display at +1 (306) 352-0099 or email: email@example.com
Please beware of scams that are sent from "International Fairs Directory" or "Expo Housing Services" claiming to be affiliated with Canada's Farm Show contacting you to complete information regards to your company. We are not affiliated with these companies and do not endorse their communications, so please disregard their inquiries.
Also be aware of any individual or organization asking for information on behalf of Canada's Farm Show that uses our previous event name - Western Canada Farm Progress Show and our previous property name - IPSCO Place.
Show Management Information
- Shirley Janeczko, Agriculture Manager, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lori Adams, Account Executive, Corporate Partnerships & Exhibit Sales, Email - email@example.com
International & Exporter Memberships
- Lee-Anne Oltean, Agriculture Coordinator, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship & Partnership Opportunities
- Chris Hutchinson, Manager, Sponsorship and Exhibits, Email - email@example.com
Marketing & Communications
- Tyler Lloyd, Director, Marketing and Communications, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you require further information, you can contact us directly at The Regina Exhibition Association Limited (REAL) at +1 (306) 781-9200
Official Show Guide
Farms.com - Official Media Sponsor Video Package and Show Guide Sales Team
- Andrew Bawden, Advertising Manager - email@example.com
Meeting Rooms - (306) 781-9200
Canada's Farm Show can reserve meeting rooms in The Queensbury Convention Centre for exhibitors, manufacturers and dealers. These rooms can be used for meetings, offices, hospitality rooms or entertainment functions during the week of Canada's Farm Show. For information on booking meeting rooms, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you intend to use this space for training or education, the content of your program must be reviewed and approved by the Canada's Farm Show management team.