Exhibit at Canada's Farm Show 2022
Please note the following.
- The company name provided on the exhibitor application form will be used in the event show guide. Please verify the name and spelling of your company before submitting your registration form.
- To register for the Innovation Program, complete both the exhibitor application and the Innovation Program application forms.
- New applicants will be advised of available space via email or phone.
Why Have an Exhibit at Canada's Farm Show?
Exhibitor Opportunities & Benefits
Exhibitors have access to a variety of services to help them maximize their opportunities at Canada’s Farm Show.
The Innovation Showcase provides agricultural companies an exclusive platform for launching new products. Companies that apply are qualified by the Canada’s Farm Show Innovation Committee and evaluated by a panel of judges. As well as receiving a place on the Innovation Stage, awards are given to the best new ideas and products.
International Business Centre & Exporter Member Program
The International Business Centre connects qualified buyers and trade delegations with Canadian manufacturers and exporters. In 2019, more than $357 million in sales were generated through the International Business Centre. Apply to become an Exporter Member to gain access.
Exporter Member benefits and opportunities:
Trade Show Services
Exhibitor Booth Pricing
EARLY BIRD PROMOTION:
- To receive the Early Bird Promotion payment must be made in full by November 30th, 2020
- Secures Space, includes a FREE “Online Bushel Package” Valued at $295.00
- Includes (25) Electronic Admission passes to send out to your customer
- A chance to “Win” a VIP Event Package for up to (6) people.
- Entry to “Win” a “Free” Booth OR Credit Valued at ($1,464.00)
The Co-operators Centre (Hall #2, #3, #4, #5 and Hallway), Ag Ex West (Hall #9), Canada Centre (Hall #12):
10' x 10' booths = 100 square feet per unit
- Inline: $1,079.00 / Corner: $1,244.00
- Bulk space - over 1,100 sq. ft.: $2.35/sq. ft. only available in designated areas
The International Trade Centre (Hall #11, Foyer), AffinityPlex (Hall #7, Tim Hortons Hallway), Banner Hall (Hall #8):
10' x 10' booths = 100 square feet per unit
- Inline: $1,299.00 / Corner: $1,464.00
- Bulk space - over 1,100 sq. ft.: $4.79/sq. ft. only available in designated areas
Registration must be made online and accompanied by a 25% deposit with final payment due by March 15, 2021. Payments must be made in Canadian funds.
*All prices are subject to applicable taxes
Included with your booth
- Up to 10 complimentary weekly exhibitor passes.
- Booth draping - 8 ft. high and 3 ft. sides
- One 800-watt electrical outlet
- Forklift assistance
- Listing in the Official Show Guide (Deadline: May 1, 2021)
- Website exhibitor listing
- Mobile app listing
Additional charges with your booth
- Additional weekly exhibitor admission passes $15.00 each
- Booth carpeting and furnishings (including tables, chairs, etc.)
- Internet/phone/additional power requirements
- Booth signage
- Upgraded acre & bushel mobile app packages
- Bulk space electrical drops
Provided space is available, applications will be accepted until the end of _____ 2021.
Show Guide Deadline
_______ is the deadline to publish listings in the show guide. Applications received after _____, 2021 will not be included in the guide.
No refunds will be provided for cancellations made fewer than 90 days before the show. Cancellations made in writing before 90 days will be refunded, less an administrative fee equal to 50% of the total booth cost.
Proof of Insurance
All exhibitors are required to provide a certificate of insurance indicating a minimum of $5 million of commercial general liability coverage. The certificate of insurance must name "The Regina Exhibition Association Limited" as an additional insured under the policy. The certificate should cover the period beginning with the move-in date and ending after the move-out date. A certified copy of the insurance certificate must be delivered to The Regina Exhibition Association Limited (operator of Evraz Place) no later than 30 days prior to show. Failure to deliver the certificate will forfeit the exhibitor's booth space and no refund will be issued.
Exhibitors can obtain specific exhibitor liability insurance through PAL Canada Insurance Brokers.
For exhibit sales inquiries, contact email@example.com or call (306) 781-9200.
Download the Canada’s Farm Show exhibitor manual.